Earle injury attorneys

Slip and Fall

Atlanta Slip and Fall Lawyer

Were you recently injured in a slip and fall accident? You may have suffered serious injuries that will impact you in a number of ways. At Earle Injury Attorneys, we are here to help you rebuild and recover from an accident or injury of any kind involving a slip, trip or fall.

An Atlanta personal injury lawyer at our law firm can talk to you about what has occurred and how we can help you. With our experience in personal injury law and our dedication to protecting our clients’ interests in these difficult times, we can help you resolve this matter and seek a positive outcome to your case.

Accident Causes

There are several common causes of slip and fall accidents that merit an award for compensation. You may be able to hold the property owner responsible for certain situations. Following are some examples of hazardous conditions that may lead to a slip and fall accident:

To be able to successfully recover financial compensation for your slip and fall accident claim, you will need to be able to prove that the property owner was negligent in some way in regard to maintaining, inspecting or repairing property grounds. For example, a store owner in Atlanta who fails to place a warning sign after a floor is washed may be held accountable if a customer slips and is injured.

However, the defense of contributory negligence still applies and the person bringing the claim must prove they were not negligent themselves in any way. The customer may be able to recover money for medical bills and other economic and non-economic damages, depending on the case.

How Can a Slip and Fall Lawyer Help

When you are suffering from the aftermath of a slip and fall accident in Atlanta or any of the surrounding areas, it is important to have an Atlanta personal injury lawyer to protect your interests. We have more than 80 years of combined experience to help you seek the just compensation you deserve. If you’d like to learn more about what our team can do to help you, contact an attorney today.
get in touch

Ready to take the first step?